Young local and regional elected representativesBack to all news in brief
Young leaders - 20.12.2016YELAC) has come to an end after two years of fruitful work on topics that affects the youth: education, employment and housing, participation in public life, etc.
Should you want to get further information on our activities, here’s the list of activities we organised with the support and participation of European towns and regions.
Inclusion - 09.04.2015GENiYOUTH prize of the network of associations of local authorities of South Eastern Europe (NALAS).
The five winners are:
- “Gender Responsive Budgeting and Participatory Budgeting”, implemented by the Municipality of Elbasan, Albania;
- “Youth Bank”, implemented by the Municipality of Petrovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- “Co-creation of social spaces - for youth with youth”, implemented by the Municipality of Maribor, Slovenia;
- “Gender Equality at Local Level in Serbia” implemented by the Standing Conference of Towns and Municipalities – National Association of Local Authorities in Serbia;
- “Local Youth Strategy of the Municipality of Ajdovščina”, implemented by the Municipality of Ajdovščina, Slovenia.
The awards will be handed at a ceremony during the NALAS annual forum, to be held from 16-19 May 2015 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
< previousnext >
Officer - Young Elected Officials, Policy Dialogues and Decentralised Cooperation
Tel : +32 2 500 05 47
Search by theme
Governance, democracy and citizenship
International engagement and cooperation
Local and regional public services
Environment, climate and energy
Economic, social and territorial cohesion